ERO Trimmer ELITE
The ERO ELITE Trimmer is highly suitable for high surface performance and for use in wide rows. The trimmer is suitable for narrow-row tractors but also for plantation and standard models. Its many adjustment options allow it to be used for all vine training methods. The trimmer’s highly rugged design means it handles severe conditions for a long period of time. Each cutting element has its own breakback protection unit as standard.
How you benefit
High surface performance:
A wide range of models for varying terrain requirements
Stainless steel side elements
Standard belt pulley cover
Stainless steel turbo blades:
- Special high-grade blade steel prevents residue buildup on cutting surfaces (nonstick coating effect)
- The surface quality is maintained for the unit’s entire service life (no coating)
- The rounded cutting edge creates a pulling cut
- The blade shape prevents the wires from being wound up and cut due to driving errors
- No cutting residue accumulates in the foliage wall thanks to the suction effect of the blades. Even the small shoot tips and leaves are processed.
- The 35 cm long blades only exert a small amount of pressure on the bearing, allowing the trimmer to be attached close to the tractor which makes a tight turning radius possible.
- In addition, the risk of damaging the grape zone while steering the tractor or in case of uneven terrain is minimized.
- Low wear of V-belts and motor disks thanks to unique coating